Jul 31, 2010

My Stuff.....

i lost my stuff...
shoott!!!....

why lar there r pencuri in dis world le.
da lar they took my luvly item de..

bodo lar...

first one, i lost my phone...i cnt even use a phone 4 a week though..
then, i hv 2 borrow my frens number lar..
n now i already mke new 1, simkad lar..use da same number..
realy menyusahkan lar..

2nd, i lost my levi's pant..
ini x blh tahan..
i lost it at doby...
sengal la who took it...
sempat lg ler nk amek my levis...
wuuu...

3rd, my calculator....
haiii....
famous gadgets in hostel 2 b stolen...
huhu..
never mind....normal ooo...

4th, my socks....
my edwin socks...
not dat edwin who is my clasmate la, its a brand actually,
belang itam putih...my febret lar...
tp sblah je lar hilang..huhuhu
dis 1 also hilang @ dobi sme time wen i lost my levi's...
huhuhu...
n now sudah penin ooo...
which combination is suitable for that sock lorr...huhu


guys....tke cre of ur stuff k..tata

2 comments:

  1. You remind me so much of my hostel life...well,look at the bright side, at least you can get yourself a new pair of jeans, socks and also calculator...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuhu...ya...
    hope so lar...
    but my dad angry wit me for sure...
    alwys asking for money..huhuhuu

    ReplyDelete