Aug 19, 2010

What do u wan me 2 do...

I try to protect u...

i hv given all thgs to u..

i did sacrifice alot on u...

n i lost alot of people to choose u..

but..

why..

why.....

only other people saw dat but not u...

how can i prove dat u mean alot to me..

can u see, can feel wat im tryin 2 do...

but u keep telling me dat im not good enough 2 show all dat...

then, wen i ask wat shuld i do...

u never reply...

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO.....

only God noe wat im tryin 2 do...

im hopin dat 1 day u wil realise all dat...

i jz ned 2 wait, even it takes along time....

i jz ned 2 wait....

2 comments:

  1. Dear Fayyadh...
    I'm guessing that this post has got something to do with someone very dear and special in ur life...regardless, some girls are like that...they keep asking for more when u've already given your best...just be patient, one day, u'll enjoy the fruit of your hard labour...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu...nthg special realy...
    ermmm...
    ya..i noe,i hv 2 b patient,
    but i do hv my own limit 2 kep doin dat...huhu
    nvr mind..i hope it realy worth it..

    ReplyDelete