Jul 6, 2010

me..


halu guys,
my name is Mohd Kamarul Fayyadh b. Mohd Nordin.
i'm fully 19 on October this year..huhu
ya...i'm still a student, at POLISAS kuantan
Diploma of Land Surveying..
i've been grown up in kuantan since i was born,
most of my education are in kuantan,
only a few years i've been stayin at hostel at year 2004 til 2006.
thats how i met my best friend, Ricardo Liqa Sontonio Jamil (bukan nama sebenar)
currently, i'm sitting on my third semester at POLISAS,
become senior already..LOL..
times running faster than we expect right..
only 1 n a half year left for our diploma..
ya its truly sad but we hv to cntinue our journey though..
i wish, i hope n im praying dat someday..someday i'll met all my friends again..
even at that moment, some of them are married or even leave us for ever..
love u guys, n people who cares about me n our friendship.
..................


No comments:

Post a Comment